the doctors ti rakau a&m
316 Ti Rakau Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland | PO Box 51023, Pakuranga 2140 | p (09) 273 8980 | f (09) 273 7099 | Email
Open 7am - 9pm weekdays, 8am - 8pm weekends and public holidays. Christmas Day closed.
GP services Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm, Fridays 8am - 4.30pm.
New patients are very welcome.
We provide a full accident and family medical service, endorsed against ACC Standards for Accident & Medical centres.
Operating from our professional, purpose-built facilities, we are open seven days a week for accident and injury, and Monday to Friday for general practice consultations.
We take a complete approach to your health and well being, providing accident and urgent care, and a full range of personal and family health care service, including childhood immunisations, asthma review and monitoring, minor surgical procedures, sexual health and contraceptive advice. We also provide an occupational health service for local businesses and industries.
Care for your health, and make sure you have relevant health checks and screening:
- Breast screening: free mammograms every two years for women aged 45 to 69, phone 0800 270 200 to make your appointment
- Child immunisation: please check to see if your child's immunistion is up-to-date
- Cervical smear checks: remember to keep up-to-date with these checks
- Flu vaccinations: available in autumn & winter. Free if you are over 65, pregnant, or have a long-term condition
- Tetanus vaccination booster: for all adults aged 45 years and again at 65 years
- Heart and diabetes checks: for men aged 45 - 75 and women aged 55 - 75. 10 years earlier (men 35, women 45) if
- - you are Maori, Pacific Islander or from the Indian sub-continent
- - have a family history of diabetes, heart disease or stroke
- - have been a smoker
- - have had diabetes, diabetes in pregnancy, polycystic ovary cancer, obesity, kidney or blood pressure problems
Phone our friendly nurses to make an appointment for your checks now, (09) 273 8980
- Family health care 家庭保健
- Accident care 意外护理
- Minor surgery 小手术
- Occupational health medicine 职业健康医学
- Pre-employment medicals 就业前的体检
- Company ACC 因公司意外
- Spirometry 肺活量测试
- Audiometry 听力测试
- Immigration medicals 移民体检
- Travel medicine
- Dive medicals 潜水体检
- Maritime safety medicals 海上安全体检
- Long term health conditions 长期的健康状况
- Hand and plastic specialist
- Other specialist clinics 专科门诊
- Orthopaedic service 骨科服务
- Unichem Pharmacy 药房
- Physiotherapy 物理治疗
- Dentist 牙医
- Ophthalmologist 眼科医生
- X-ray X-光
As part of our ongoing commitment to our community, we are offering no surcharge ACC consultations to sport clubs, gyms and schools.
- no ACC surcharge
- one-stop care; x-ray, physio, dentist, optometrist, pharmacy & visiting specialists
- open 7 days, 7am - 9pm weekdays, 8am - 8pm weekends and public holidays
- experienced health providers focused on your health needs
While no-one wants to get injured or ill as a result of sports and training, we all know it can happen – treating it promptly can make all the difference when it comes to making a good recovery.
Our standard charges for patient consultations are:
|6 - 9||$23||$38||$33||$25|
|10 - 17||$33||$47||$42||$25|
|18 - 64||$35||$68||$53||$25|
Effective 1 August 2013
CSC = Community Services Card
After 6pm weekdays a $5 surcharge applies
A $10 surcharge applies at weekends and on public holidays
Dressing change: $15
Prescription fee: $17
Faxed prescription fee: $20
Please enquire at reception for charges for an extended GP consultation, medicals, minor surgery and special procedures
The best time to come in to have your plaster changed is Monday – Friday, 7am – 3pm.
For all your travel vaccines and other advice, please book to see our GPs, Dr Teresa di Bartolo or Dr Fiona Ross-Taylor. Both are available Monday – Friday, 8am – 4.30 pm.
Please allow up to 6 weeks before you travel.
A standard booked GP consultation is 15 minutes. Sometimes you may have several issues you wish to discuss. If there is not enough time during the consultation to address all your concerns, your Doctor may ask you to make a further appointment.
If you feel that you will require more than 15 minutes, our friendly receptionists can always book an appointment of up to 30 minutes for you. Please note that an extended consultation fee will apply.
prescription & follow-up consultations
We have separate charges for prescriptions and follow-up consultations. However if your Doctor needs to spend more time with you than usual, a full consultation fee will apply.
At The Doctors Ti Rakau we take your health seriously.
Our centre is endorsed by ACC auditors as an accident and medical centre. This means that on weekends and public holidays, emergency and urgent walk-in patients take priority.
If you would like to see your regular GP for non-urgent or non-acute health concerns, please make an appointment during our normal weekday hours.
Our medical team includes dedicated accident and medical doctors to attend to acute accident and injury needs, as well as GPs who are best placed to work with you toward your continuing better health. Practice nurses are a key part of our team, triaging A&M patients on arrival.